Be cool. Be interesting. Stay visible.
Utilizing new features to reach your audiences. Looking to try something new this year? Here are a few ideas, by platform, to get you started.
Facebook: Still the platform.
- In-app video cropping. So you can convert your videos to square formats which are best for mobile viewing and repurposing for Instagram!
- Engagement advertising – If a viewer watched a video for 3 seconds or more, you can now target them since they’ve proven a level of interest in your ad. Retargeting taken up a notch!
- Ad integration into messenger – a new way to leverage push notifications and stay top of mind.
Instagram: The place where you’re free to be you.
- Instagram stories are the wild, wild west of social media right now – consider it FREE top slot advertising, people! Get your live game up – but keep it short (5 seconds or less), sweet, simple and to the point to reduce the, what I like to call, “skip effect.”
- Don’t forget to be authentic on Instagram – this is where you show your followers your personality and who you are as not only a brand, but people.
SnapChat: The inner, inner circle.
- With such low advertising fees, there is a lot you can throw a lot at the wall, see what sticks and optimize. Go for it. And be fun! This platform is meant to capture moments, don’t annoy your friends.
- Again, keep it short!
LinkedIn: Where the people serious about business hang.
- Taking a page out of Facebook and Instagram’s book, they recently release carousel ads – allowing you to feature more than one photo in a placement at a time. Great for engagement and telling a bigger story!
- Also recently launched lead generation ads – who doesn’t love a proactive opt-in?
Keep up with us today