Ordering internet services can be confusing. Here are 7 quick tips to help you order the right service to cost effectively demonstrate your products and promote your company the way you need to:
- Contact the experts at Cox Business 855-519-2624 or email@example.com for assistance ordering the correct bandwidth to meet your needs and fit within your budget.
- If you are demonstrating products, live streaming, online gaming, uploading, downloading or sharing large media files, you should consider a Dedicated Internet Plan rather than a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Need predictable network performance, private networking security, and carrier grade network reliability at speeds up to 100 Mbps? Establish a secure, reliable fiber connection from your booth to major cloud service providers AWS and Microsoft Azure by ordering the “Cloud Port Service.” Call Cox directly at 1-855-519-2624 for guidance. There are several critical steps customers must complete with their cloud service provider to take advantage of this service.
- If you need to share large amounts of critical data, work on one centralized platform, and connect between multiple booths with a dedicated link at speeds from 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps, consider Cox Point-to-Point Connections. Call Cox directly at 1-855-519-2624 or email LVCC.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have relatively simple internet needs, but you have many users, consider a 1.5 Mbps or 3.0 Mbps Wi-Fi Hotspot with options for 10 users to 100’s of users.
- Be sure to consult your internal tech team, so that you know exactly how much bandwidth you need to demonstrate your products so they operate at peak performance.
- Don’t have an internal tech team? Use the chart below as a guideline. But, remember, this chart is only a guideline and there is no substitute for planning directly with a Cox Business expert.
|Internet Speed Requirements Based upon Intended Use||Recommended Speed|
|Check email, browse the web, audio content.||1– 3 Mbps|
|Stream HD/High-Res content||10– 25 Mbps|
|Stream 4K content, demonstrate products, show online games, and download very large media files||25– 100 Mbps|
|Simultaneously stream 4K+ content, demonstrate products and online games; download very media large files||200 Mbps- 1 Gig|
|Dedicated Bandwidth||2019 Dedicated Pricing||2020 Pricing Before or
on March 15th
|2020 Pricing After
|500 Mbps||Custom Pricing||$42,500||$53,125|
|1 Gig||Custom Pricing||$82,500||$103,125|